home theater subwoofers Onkyo SKW204 Bass Reflex Powered Subwoofer (Black)

Impress yourself with the earth-shakingly realistic bass pumped out by this 230W home theater subwoofers. A lot is packed in LFE (Low Frequency Emissions), which can be found in more movies and music. Be sure not miss a thing with the SKW-204. Features like crossover control and phase reverse switch helps maximize bass output from this subwoofer to match the variety of market participants.

The sub you have a pleasant sound at low level. When you try to elbow really high, is not as strong as I wanted. A ramp distorton low volume at high levels. As a compliment to a great system with a woofer rare Dont Play a low frequency, although this did an excellent job. But as a stand alone woofer I think some are a little 'disappointed. The other complaint I have is that the grid and really loves to make noise about 120 hertz.I buzz as the control volume and the x-over controls. Adjust the x-over of control at 100 Hertz or lower, depending on the comments of other speakers that you can use with this device, keep the volume to about half of the gas and enjoy.

Believe it or not, I've never owned a powered subwoofer until I get the "Onkyo SWK204" After considering what might be needed to complete my sound system after 'the addition of a new Panasonic Plasma HDTV a Blu-ray DVD and a Sony receiver again. After a week of listening to the SW in my house, I am pleased with the purchase.

The subwoofer "Onkyo SWK204" Bass Reflex Powered 230 watt amplifier built in, which is more than enough for a home theater system I installed in my living room / family room. This is a 10 "cone subwoofer is interesting, but not intrusive in a black base with a cone of silver and strong enough to weigh 26 pounds.

I am not a technician so I can only say that for his new film tracks containing emissions at low frequency (LFE), I was amazed at the difference this made in my SW home entertainment pleasure. It has a frequency response from 25 Hz to 150 Hz and a continuously variable crossover (50Hz-200Hz), controlled by a cross to control the frequency and volume control and a normal mode Standy lit.

There are certainly better and more powerful subwoofer out there and you, of course, pay for power or advanced features. Audio / visual enthusiasts, I found this unit must be a choice acceptable and effective based on performance and price.
share on: facebook

Related Posts



No response to “home theater subwoofers Onkyo SKW204 Bass Reflex Powered Subwoofer (Black)”

Post a Comment